PPA Chairman in Oscar-style selfie
The new chairman of the Professional Publishers Association, Haymarket's Kevin Costello, was snapped last night in a picture that looked a little familiar.
Osacar-style: Kevin Costello features in this group selfie taken at the PPA New Talent Awards night
Staff at Haymarket, where Costello is group chief executive, took this group selfie at Tuesday night’s PPA New Talent Awards.
The event held a selfie competition in homage to the "selfie that broke Twitter" at the Oscars on Sunday night, featuring celebrities including Bradley Cooper, Ellen DeGeneres, Jenifer Lawrence, Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts.
But we must urge caution to anyone in the media industry who’d like to share this photo – we don’t want a repeat of the original, which was retweeted over two million times and caused Twitter to crash temporarily.
The Oscars selfie that broke Obama's record with 2m retweets (and broke Twitter) pic.twitter.com/OwyG1GnkzC
— Drew Benvie (@drewb) March 3, 2014
If you have a story for Campaign's Diary, email email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)