DCM partners D&AD to push creativity
Digital Cinema Media (DCM) has partnered with the advertising and design charity D&AD in a bid to encourage creativity in cinema advertising.
Inspired by Film: DCM partners with D&AD to encourage creativity in cinema ads
The programme, "Inspired by Film", will aim to showcase brilliant creative work, promote filmcraft techniques that could be used in advertising and encourage debate about the way film influences the creative industries.
As part of the D&AD New Blood Awards scheme for students and aspiring creatives, DCM will ask young filmmakers to produce a 25-second ident that demonstrates the emotional range you can confer on the big screen.
Zoe Jones, the marketing director at DCM, said: "Working with D&AD in its mission to inform, educate and inspire those who work in the creative industries is a privilege and a passion for DCM.
"The very best writing, directing and storytelling talent works across the film and advertising industries and D&AD’s commitment to the legacy of the most innovative and creative work as well as its commitment to developing future talent and innovations is what we’re truly inspired by."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)