Newspaper ABCs: Digital figures for February 2014
The performance of all newspaper websites in the second month of 2014 at a glance.
Newspaper ABCs: how titles' websites performed in February
Monthly traffic to MailOnline fell by more than 10% in February, following an 18% uplift in January.
The highest climber this month was Metro, with traffic to its site growing by just under 20% month-on-month. Daily averages also rose by more than 25% to the site during February.
See the full results below:
|ABC Multi-platform report: February 2014|
|February 2014||Monthly % change|
|Daily ave||Total mthly||Daily ave||Total mthly|
|Mirror Group Nationals||2,454,756||47,143,014||0.2||1.19|
Source: ABC, Monthly Multi-platform report
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)