The National Trust appoints Jam to social media business
The National Trust has appointed Jam to handle its social media activity and build its online community following a competitive pitch process against unnamed agencies.
The National Trust: work by 18 Feet & Rising
The brief is to deliver social engagement that broadens the charity’s appeal and will focus on communicating the importance of "special places" in people's lives.
The charity already has a social community of just under 400,000 members. Jam will be tasked with increasing that number as well as monitoring key audiences.
Mark Scott, marketing director at the National Trust, said: "Our social channels have developed really well over the last couple of years and will be an increasing focus for us.
"Through its strategic and creative thinking, Jam will be key in helping us continue to evolve perceptions of the Trust and opening up conversations with new and existing audiences."
Jam’s first task is to develop the creative platform supporting a national brand campaign, which kicks off this summer.
At the end of last month, the charity appointed WPP agency Mindshare to handle its £3m consolidated media planning and buying business. The account was previously divided between Carat and M4C.
The National Trust’s ad account will continue to be handled by 18 Feet & Rising.
Richard Costa D’sa, managing director of Jam, said: "The Trust has a unique role in terms of the country’s relationships with special places.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)