Campaign Viral Chart: Castrol 'footkhana' dominates the top 10
Castrol's "foothkana" spot, which pits motorsports star Ken Block against Brazilian football player Neymar Jr, dominates the most-shared ads online this week.
Neymar Jr: takes on Ken Block in Castrol spot
Three videos from the campaign sit in the top 10, including in the number one spot with 646,781 shares in the past seven days. The film, which ties in with the build-up to the 2014 Fifa World Cup, only launched on Wednesday.
1. Castrol "castrol footkhana: neymar jr. v ken block" by Earn Media
646,781 shares this week | 646,781 shares all-time
2. CardStore Mullen, Boston "world's toughest job - #worldstoughestjob - official video"
361,975 shares this week | 1,221,990 shares all-time
3. "dvorák - symphony no. 9 allegro con fuoco (official music video)"
85,552 shares this week | 92,506 shares all-time
4. Thai Life Insurance "unsung hero" by MoFilm/RSA
77,544 shares this week | 933,018 shares all-time
5. Cornetto "yalin - yeniden"
38,042 shares this week | 151,664 shares all-time
6. Dodge "2015 dodge challenger - new york auto show - nyias - wisdom" by Ogilvy & Mather
34,124 shares this week | 39,612 shares all-time
7. Caterpillar "built for it trials - stack: largest jenga® game played with cat® excavators"
33,237 shares this week | 60,814 shares all-time
8. hbo go "true blood: appreciation"
26,746 shares this week | 26,746 shares all-time
9. Castrol "castrol footkhana trailer: neymar jr. v ken block" by Earn Media
22,241 shares this week | 49,522 shares all-time
10. Nike "the origins of nike f.c."
20,245 shares this week | 30,046 shares all-time
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London