Anna Jones promoted to CEO at Hearst
Hearst Magazines UK has promoted Anna Jones, its chief operating officer, to the role of chief executive, replacing Arnaud de Puyfontaine.
Anna Jones: becomes chief executive at Hearst Magazines UK
In her new role, Jones will run the magazine company, which publishes magazines including Cosmopolitan, All About Soap and Esquire. She has been in charge at the company since de Puyfontaine's departure in November last year.
Jones was the digital and strategy director at Hachette Filipacchi UK prior to being appointed the chief operating officer of Hearst Magazines UK, following the merger of the National Magazine Company and Hachette,
David Carey, the president of Hearst Magazines, said: "Hearst Magazines UK is a vital part of our global portfolio.
"Anna is strategic and collaborative: Over the last five months, she's grown our digital business, established a new corporate sales structure to better serve clients, launched a new marketing platform, Hearst Empowering Women, that leverages the strength of our brands, including Cosmopolitan, Elle, Harper's Bazaar and Good Housekeeping, and is rolling out the first issue of Town&Country in the UK."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London