Anna Jones promoted to CEO at Hearst
Hearst Magazines UK has promoted Anna Jones, its chief operating officer, to the role of chief executive, replacing Arnaud de Puyfontaine.
Anna Jones: becomes chief executive at Hearst Magazines UK
In her new role, Jones will run the magazine company, which publishes magazines including Cosmopolitan, All About Soap and Esquire. She has been in charge at the company since de Puyfontaine's departure in November last year.
Jones was the digital and strategy director at Hachette Filipacchi UK prior to being appointed the chief operating officer of Hearst Magazines UK, following the merger of the National Magazine Company and Hachette,
David Carey, the president of Hearst Magazines, said: "Hearst Magazines UK is a vital part of our global portfolio.
"Anna is strategic and collaborative: Over the last five months, she's grown our digital business, established a new corporate sales structure to better serve clients, launched a new marketing platform, Hearst Empowering Women, that leverages the strength of our brands, including Cosmopolitan, Elle, Harper's Bazaar and Good Housekeeping, and is rolling out the first issue of Town&Country in the UK."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)