James Chandler promoted to lead Mindshare's global mobile activity
Mindshare has promoted James Chandler to be the agency's global mobile director.
James Chandler: becomes global mobile director at Mindshare
Chandler, currently head of mobile at Mindshare UK, will work alongside the WPP media network’s regional mobile experts and its strategic mobile partners to deliver adaptive mobile solutions for clients.
He will also head the agency’s Mobile Garage initiative – a joint venture between Mindshare and Google designed to help Mindshare's global client base harness mobile expertise and opportunities.
Chandler will work with Jeff Malmad, Mindshare North America mobile director and Atibhi Mehra, Mindshare’s APAC mobile lead and partner at Mindshare’s Mumbai Mobile Centre of Excellence.
Norm Johnston, chief digital officer at Mindshare Worldwide, said: "James brings a wealth of mobile expertise to our global clients in a space that is arguably the most disruptive force in marketing since the birth of the commercial web in 1994."
Chandler, an IAB UK Mobile Board member, takes up the role with immediate effect and will continue to provide mobile expertise for the UK market from his global role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London