Watch: Vizeum wins The Great Agency Bake Off
Creative, digital, media and tech agencies provided cakes last week for The Bakery's Great Agency Bake Off. Kathryn Jansz from Vizeum was crowned the winner.
Kathryn Jansz : Vizeum senior insight manager is winner of The Great Agency Bake Off
The cooking competition was held at The Bakery, a growth accelerator for start-ups backed by the IPA, and organised by Danielle Newnham, the co-founder of the digital studio We Make Play.
It was organised in aid of The Sick Children’s Trust, which provides accommodation for families of unwell children.
Jansz, a senior insight manager at media agency Vizeum, won the contest with her Bruce Bogtrotter's fudge cake, from the Roald Dahl's 'Revolting Recipes' book.
All the entries were baked at home and were judged on taste, skill, presentation and creativity by judges including the chocolatier Paul A Young, the cake entrepreneur Elizabeth Solaru, and the current 'Master Chef' quarter-finalist Theo Michaels.
Creations included a cake shaped like a racetrack with remote-controlled cars.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End