Hatfield joins High50 as editor-in-chief
Stefano Hatfield, the editorial director of London Live, is to join High50, Robert Campbell's community for the over-50s, as its editor-in-chief.
Stefano Hatfield: new role
Hatfield was due to take on a role at London Live’s parent, ESI Media, but will now lead the editorial development of High50 as it looks to grow its business after securing its first round of funding.
Before becoming the editorial director of London Live in May 2013, Hatfield was the editor of i, The Independent’s sister paper, for three years. He is a former editor of thelondonpaper and Campaign.
Campbell said: "Stefano is one of the best content brains of his generation. He understands brands, content and technology, and how to create great editorial engagement. Under his stewardship, we’re looking forward to some very exciting new developments."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)