Media360: Thinkbox's Lindsey Clay on TV vs social media
Lindsey Clay, the chief executive of the commercial TV marketing body Thinkbox, continued to bang the drum for TV at the Media360 conference last week.
Lindsey Clay: chief executive of Thinkbox
In an interview with Media Week, Clay said: "Television is in an incredibly strong place and it is working very effectively with social media."
She continued: "One of the brilliant things about social media has been that it captures the effect that TV creates.
"So now we can prove and demonstrate and show all those conversations that always happened about TV in real time, in the living room, at the water cooler the next day - some of those are also now happening in social media."
Video produced by Georgina Brazier and Joel Fothergill
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)