Media360: Thinkbox's Lindsey Clay on TV vs social media
Lindsey Clay, the chief executive of the commercial TV marketing body Thinkbox, continued to bang the drum for TV at the Media360 conference last week.
Lindsey Clay: chief executive of Thinkbox
In an interview with Media Week, Clay said: "Television is in an incredibly strong place and it is working very effectively with social media."
She continued: "One of the brilliant things about social media has been that it captures the effect that TV creates.
"So now we can prove and demonstrate and show all those conversations that always happened about TV in real time, in the living room, at the water cooler the next day - some of those are also now happening in social media."
Video produced by Georgina Brazier and Joel Fothergill
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)