"Lark de triomphe": the best Omnicom Publicis picture captions
When Omnicom Group and Publicis Groupe cancelled their $35 billion merger plans this morning, it was hard not to think back to that iconic photo of their chiefs Maurice Lévy and John Wren shaking hands in Paris when the deal was struck in July las...
In hindsight: Lévy and Wren shook hands last July to announce the merger
Arif Durrani, Campaign’s head of media, asked Twitter to suggest a new caption for the photos taken last July on a sunny Parisian afternoon.
Here are some of the best:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...