"Lark de triomphe": the best Omnicom Publicis picture captions
When Omnicom Group and Publicis Groupe cancelled their $35 billion merger plans this morning, it was hard not to think back to that iconic photo of their chiefs Maurice Lévy and John Wren shaking hands in Paris when the deal was struck in July las...
In hindsight: Lévy and Wren shook hands last July to announce the merger
Arif Durrani, Campaign’s head of media, asked Twitter to suggest a new caption for the photos taken last July on a sunny Parisian afternoon.
Here are some of the best:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)