"Lark de triomphe": the best Omnicom Publicis picture captions
When Omnicom Group and Publicis Groupe cancelled their $35 billion merger plans this morning, it was hard not to think back to that iconic photo of their chiefs Maurice Lévy and John Wren shaking hands in Paris when the deal was struck in July las...
In hindsight: Lévy and Wren shook hands last July to announce the merger
Arif Durrani, Campaign’s head of media, asked Twitter to suggest a new caption for the photos taken last July on a sunny Parisian afternoon.
Here are some of the best:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)