"Lark de triomphe": the best Omnicom Publicis picture captions
When Omnicom Group and Publicis Groupe cancelled their $35 billion merger plans this morning, it was hard not to think back to that iconic photo of their chiefs Maurice Lévy and John Wren shaking hands in Paris when the deal was struck in July las...
In hindsight: Lévy and Wren shook hands last July to announce the merger
Arif Durrani, Campaign’s head of media, asked Twitter to suggest a new caption for the photos taken last July on a sunny Parisian afternoon.
Here are some of the best:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire