Social photos of the week: a rave at Starcom and a unicorn at Karmarama
Looks like a rave is about to happen at the site of the new Publicis Groupe office in Farringdon in this snap from Starcom MediaVest Group’s president of dynamic markets, Iain Jacob (@iainjacob). Perhaps it’s a nod to the location’s past life as the nightclub Turnmills.
Nabs (@nabs_uk) traipsed a "unicorn" around agencies this week to promote its Stranger Than Summer ball. The beast – named Dr Björn – looked perfectly at home in Karmarama’s rainbow tunnel.
The comedian David Schneider chose words over nudity at Media360. His talk followed that of BrainJuicer’s John Kearon, who dropped his trousers on stage. "He’s raised the bar high, but a challenge is a challenge," Schneider (@DavidSchneider) Tweeted.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)