Social photos of the week: a rave at Starcom and a unicorn at Karmarama
Looks like a rave is about to happen at the site of the new Publicis Groupe office in Farringdon in this snap from Starcom MediaVest Group’s president of dynamic markets, Iain Jacob (@iainjacob). Perhaps it’s a nod to the location’s past life as the nightclub Turnmills.
Nabs (@nabs_uk) traipsed a "unicorn" around agencies this week to promote its Stranger Than Summer ball. The beast – named Dr Björn – looked perfectly at home in Karmarama’s rainbow tunnel.
The comedian David Schneider chose words over nudity at Media360. His talk followed that of BrainJuicer’s John Kearon, who dropped his trousers on stage. "He’s raised the bar high, but a challenge is a challenge," Schneider (@DavidSchneider) Tweeted.
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London