Channel 4 appoints Emma Derrick to lead new B2B drive
Channel 4 has poached Emma Derrick from Channel 5 for the newly created role of commercial development leader.
Channel 4: hires Emma Derrick
Derrick, previously head of partnerships at Channel 5, will lead a new commercial development team at Channel 4.
From the end of June, Derrick has been tasked with kick-starting a strategy to deliver a coherent, creative and commercial framework, offering innovation and new opportunities to advertisers and media agencies.
This framework will focus primarily on new business-to-business commercial models, such as joint ventures, digital content development and content syndication, product licensing, merchandising and placement, as well as developing talent partnerships with advertisers.
It will be developed in conjunction with major independent production companies and assist in marrying Channel 4 Sales advertising relationships with the independent production sector.
A Channel 4 spokesperson said Derrick’s appointment demonstrates the broadcaster’s commitment to identifying new business models and opportunities which can be translated into advertising sales opportunities for agencies and clients.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)