Pick of the Week: The Sunday Times, Grey London
Jeremy Lee admires The Sunday Times’ press campaign: "Once again, the Rich List work looks like some of the strongest we’ll see this year in print. An impressive feat year in, year out." It was written by Jo Sissons and Kate Allsop, and art directed by Miguel Gonzalez. The photographer was Tim Flach.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London