WPP's AKQA takes 20% stake in Tunepics
WPP's AKQA has a near 20 per cent stake in Tunepics, the social network launched last week by the former Topshop chief marketing officer Justin Cooke.
Tunepics: the social network launched by Innovate7
Tunepics launched as a social network that allows users to combine photographs with colours and music, in order to convey the mood of an image.
Cooke’s Innovate7 digital consultancy invented, designed and made the Tunepics platform, but AKQA built it. It has now emerged that AKQA is a seed investor in the platform and owns a 19.9 per cent stake.
A spokeswoman for Innovate7 said AKQA's investment was in the form of a combination of cash and services.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)