Pick of the week: Paddy Power, Lucky Generals
Maisie McCabe enjoyed Paddy Power’s latest stunt, which fooled people into thinking it had laid waste to the Amazon rainforest: "The bookie has shown how a well-planned stunt can dominate the news and social media, while also getting across a socially responsible message." It was retouched by Smoke & Mirrors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 plus company car, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire / Nottinghamshire / Derby, Derbyshire / Leicester, Leiceste...
- Analytics Manager | 3 months Contract Salt £350 - £450 per day, City of London