Kinetic launches technology division
Kinetic Worldwide, the out-of-home (OOH) media planning and buying company, has launched a new technology division called Kinetic Active.
Kinetic: launches technology division
The division will combine more traditional out-of-home advertising campaigns, such as billboards, with modern technology and special builds.
Kinetic said this would allow it to create "more innovative, experiential and interactive campaigns a reality" and integrate mobile, digital and social to drive brand engagement and sales.
In practice, this could mean mobile and social being integrated with OOH using Near Field Communication (NFC) and iBeacons, among other technologies, so brands could be more creative and tailor campaigns to the time of day or the weather.
Kinetic Active has already worked on several high-profile creative OOH activations for Kinetic Worldwide’s clients including Molson Coors.
Roshan Singh, the director of digital innovation at Kinetic Active, will lead the division in the UK. Mike Gamaroff will lead Kinetic Active in the US as its managing director.
Singh said: "We believe that out-of-home involves more than posters – a multitude of converging platforms is necessary for engaging and communicating with active and mobile audiences. Kinetic Active sits at the epicentre of this media convergence."
Kinetic, part of WPP, specialises in digital OOH production, media strategy and buying and proximity media strategy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)