Dynamo and Nicola Mendelsohn to write for Campaign@Cannes
Campaign has launched its live international blog of Cannes Lions 2014, powered by its UK team and journalists from its sister titles around the world.
Nicola Mendelsohn: Facebook’s EMEA vice president
Campaign@Cannes is a 24-hour hub for everything at the festival, which runs on the French Riviera from 15 - 21 June.
The blog draws on journalists from Campaign, Marketing, Brand Republic, PR Week, Campaign Asia-Pacific, Campaign India and Campaign Turkey.
Our writers around the world, and on the ground in Cannes, will give minute-by-minute coverage of the biggest communications event in the world.
Guest bloggers will give their view on the week, including Dynamo, the magician and entertainer; David Sable, Cannes creative effectiveness jury chair and Y&R global chief executive; and Nicola Mendelsohn, Facebook’s EMEA vice president.
Campaign has also teamed up with Ogilvy, which will be creating infographics and slideshows throughout the week to capture the spirit of Cannes.
The blog will bring you news, award winners, gossip, pictures and insights from the conference seminars. You may not be on a yacht, but at least you’ll be up to date.
3 ways to Keep up with Campaign@Cannes
- Bookmark the blog at cannes.campaignlive.co.uk
- Follow Campaign on Twitter at @campaignmag
- Sign up to Campaign Daily Fix email bulletins for daily roundups
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)