Starcom MediaVest Group wins Media Network of the Year in Cannes
Publicis Groupe's Starcom MediaVest Group has been named the Media Network of the Year at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
Starcom MediaVest Group: wins Media Network of the Year in Cannes
SMG picked won The Media Network of the Year on the back of three Silvers, nine Bronzes and 14 shortlists in this year's Media Lions awards.
Winning campaigns have come from clients including Bank of America, Esurance, Heineken and Samsung, among others.
Laura Desmond, global chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group, said: "I couldn’t be more proud of the work SMG is producing for its clients around the globe.
"Winning Media Network of the Year after our previous wins is truly incredible and proves that we’re at the top of our game. The work we’re producing for our clients is inspired by creativity and informed by converged data, a combination that is clearly resonating with the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £24000 - £28000 per annum + pro rata - 3 month contract, London