PPA advertising awards 2014 opens for entries
The PPA Advertising Awards 2014, in association with Brand Republic, have evolved, adding new categories, including Best Use of Social Media and Best Use of Content, and is now open to accept entries.
The PPA advertising awards: the judges at work
The 2014 awards consist of six categories: Best Partnership (or Collaboration); Best Innovation (including new Ad Technology); Best Use of Print; Best Use of Content; Best Use of Social Media; and Best Integrated Campaign.
James Papworth, PPA Marketing Director, said: "The PPA Ad Awards celebrate the strategic thinking, creativity and planning behind the best-executed advertising campaigns across magazine brands and their multiple channels.
"If you plan, produce or invest in advertising which appears in magazine branded environments, in any form, then these are the awards for you."
Last year's winners include O2 and ZenithOptimedia (Collaboration of the Year), Panasonic and Vizeum (Print Campaign) and GSK and MediaCom (Digital Campaign).
UM had winning entries in two categories – Integrated Campaign of the Year (with H&M Showcases) and Most Effective Campaign of the Year (with Microsoft, Windows Phone ‘People Powered Print’)
Nick Heales, head of press at UM, said: "The PPA awards are tremendously valuable to the magazine marketplace, and continue to showcase magazine brands' breadth and innovation across all their touch-points.
"From an agency and client point of view it’s obviously also fantastic to be picked from your peers as a winner."
Charlotte Goddard, associate director at MediaCom, added: 'It was great to attend the PPA Awards in 2013, an event I now look forward to every year.
"It's a way for us to celebrate the amazing versatility of magazine brands, and the creativity that exists within this medium.
"We were so pleased to win the digital campaign of the year for our client Night Nurse and are already collating examples of great work to enter in 2014."
The 2014 winners will be announced at a ceremony at Paramount in London on 8 October.
For more information on the Awards, visit the PPA Ad Awards web site.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)