Forrest Media wins contract for digital site in Newcastle
Forrest Media, the out-of-home media company, has won the contract to develop a digital site in Newcastle.
CityScreen Newcastle Central: spans the Bridge Street underpass
Spanning the new Bridge Street underpass overlooking the southbound A167 into Newcastle, CityScreen Newcastle Central is an LED screen measuring 14 metres by 3.5 metres.
The screen, which the company claims will be the largest in the North East and will be seen by three million motorists each month, opens in September.
In keeping with all its digital screens, Forrest Media will power its latest build in Newcastle using energy generated by hydro-electricity.
Marc Keenan, the managing director Forrest Media, said: "We have fought off stiff competition for this sought-after location, which was introduced by Wildstone on behalf of Newcastle City Council.
"By developing this new screen, Forrest is making a clear statement that we want to be more than a Scottish success story, we want to be the premier operator in the north."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London