Thinkbox TV Planning Awards in pictures
Pictures from the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards last week, where Manning Gottlieb OMD stole the show picking up four prizes, including the Grand Prix.
Meet the judges
Back Row (from left): Tess Alps, chair, Thinkbox; Hamish Pringle, strategic advisor, 23red, Leo Rayman, head of planning, Grey London, Nick Radmore, head of social marketing and brand, British Heart Foundation; David Grainger, head of strategy, Initiative; Leila Travis, head of planning, Thinkbox; Rik Moore, head of communications strategy, M2M; Jason Dormieux, join chief executive, MEC.
Front Row (from left): Julia Jordan, executive director, business and operations, UKTV; Kelly Williams, commercial director, ITV; Jenny Biggam, founder, the7stars; Andy Sloan, chief executive, All Response Media; Arif Durrani, head of media, Campaign / editor of Media Week; Pippa Glucklich, co-chief executive, Starcom MediaVest Group; Richard Morris, managing director, Vizeum UK, Elizabeth Fagan, marketing director for healthy and beauty, international and brands, Alliance Boots
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire