Sky Media hires Unilever's Rachel Bristow to lead commercial partnerships
Sky Media has appointed Unilever's Rachel Bristow in the role of director of client partnerships and collaboration, as the company seeks to forge deeper commercial partnerships with major advertisers.
Rachel Bristow: joins Sky Media as director of client partnerships and collaboration
In the newly created role, Bristow will develop Sky Media's portfolio of potential commercial partnerships as both a platform-owner and broadcaster. She will manage Sky Media’s existing team of Advertiser Partnership Controllers.
She brings extensive experience of working within blue-chip advertisers. At Unilever, where she has worked for nine years, she rose to vice-president of global media data and analytics. Prior to Unilever, Bristow held several marketing positions at Sainsbury’s.
Her arrival follows the rollout of Sky's tailored advertising service Sky AdSmart, as well as a new partnership with customer insight specialist dunnhumby.
Bristow will report to managing director, John Litster, who said: "There could be no clearer statement of our desire to help major advertisers build integrated, commercially sound partnerships".
Sky Media is the advertising sales arm of Sky, representing all of Sky's channels and sites, including Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky 1, Sky Movies, Sky Arts, Sky Atlantic and Sky Living.
Sky Media also sells on behalf of a range of renowned broadcasters and channels, including Discovery, National Geographic, History, MTV, FOX, NBC Universal, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIRECT AND DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Cirencester
- Senior Account Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London