Sky Media hires Unilever's Rachel Bristow to lead commercial partnerships
Sky Media has appointed Unilever's Rachel Bristow in the role of director of client partnerships and collaboration, as the company seeks to forge deeper commercial partnerships with major advertisers.
Rachel Bristow: joins Sky Media as director of client partnerships and collaboration
In the newly created role, Bristow will develop Sky Media's portfolio of potential commercial partnerships as both a platform-owner and broadcaster. She will manage Sky Media’s existing team of Advertiser Partnership Controllers.
She brings extensive experience of working within blue-chip advertisers. At Unilever, where she has worked for nine years, she rose to vice-president of global media data and analytics. Prior to Unilever, Bristow held several marketing positions at Sainsbury’s.
Her arrival follows the rollout of Sky's tailored advertising service Sky AdSmart, as well as a new partnership with customer insight specialist dunnhumby.
Bristow will report to managing director, John Litster, who said: "There could be no clearer statement of our desire to help major advertisers build integrated, commercially sound partnerships".
Sky Media is the advertising sales arm of Sky, representing all of Sky's channels and sites, including Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky 1, Sky Movies, Sky Arts, Sky Atlantic and Sky Living.
Sky Media also sells on behalf of a range of renowned broadcasters and channels, including Discovery, National Geographic, History, MTV, FOX, NBC Universal, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London