Trading Places: this week's people moves
Mel Exon and Charlie Rudd take up new roles at Bartle Bogle Hegarty London and Unilever's Rachel Bristow moves to Sky Media, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty London: Charlie Rudd and Mel Exon take up new roles
The Red Brick Road has appointed Stephen Armstrong from Agency Republic to oversee its digital and social media work. (Campaign)
Albion has hired ITV presenter and social media pundit, Christian Howes, to lead its data and performance marketing arm, Albion Cell.(Campaign)
Bartle Bogle Hegarty London has promoted Mel Exon to managing director, replacing Charlie Rudd, who takes the newly created position of chief operating officer. (Campaign)
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has promoted Francine Linsey, its long-standing head of television, to the new role of executive head of production, as the agency integrates its four production units. (Campaign)
Marks & Spencer has announced a raft of changes to its board, with the retailer bringing its international business under the remit of its marketing chief, Patrick Bousquet-Chavanne. Costas Antimissaris, currently M&S’s business development director, international, has become the international director, and will report directly to Bousquet-Chavanne, while Laura Wade-Gery, the executive director of multi-channel, will now take on responsibility for the brand’s UK retail business. (Marketing)
Sky Media has appointed Unilever's Rachel Bristow in the role of director of client partnerships and collaboration, as the company seeks to forge deeper commercial partnerships with major advertisers. (Media Week)
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London