Arena lands Flight Centre's media business
Havas Media Group's Arena has been awarded Flight Centre's media planning and buying account, previously handled by IPG's Initiative.
Flight Centre: appoints Arena to its media planning and buying business
Arena’s appointment comes ahead of a summer advertising campaign later this month.
Flight Centre is one of the world’s largest independent travel retailers, and has more than 2,000 stores in the UK, Australia, South Africa, USA, Canada and New Zealand.
Siobhan McGarvey, head of Flight Centre marketing, said: "Arena’s integrated approach, as well as their passion for and experience in our sector, made them stand out to us as partners for our business.
"We are looking forward to working with them to make the strategies we are developing a reality, and ultimately grow Flight Centre and its brands even further."
Flight Centre will continue to handle PPC, SEO, affiliates and social in-house.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Team Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum, East Midlands Region / Derbyshire