Photos: UM London wins inaugural Media Week 5 tournament
Media Week's inaugural media five-a-side tournament was won by UM London last week, after the agency team beat Wowcher 3:2 in a hard fought final.
Hosted by Media Week in association with sister magazine FourFourTwo, more than 200 people from media agencies and companies attended the event at PowerLeague Shoreditch on Thursday (17 July).
Sponsored by MRA (Morgan Rutherford Associates), Media Week’s team led by Sam Gilbert unfortunately "did an England", and exited the competition at the initial group stage.
FourFourTwo performed better, reaching the quarter finals, while a highly combative IPC Media proved there's still plenty of fight left in consumer magazines.
To register an interest in next year's Media Week 5 competition email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Project Manager Propel £201 - £400 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Guru Careers £26 - 32k, Based in London (N1)