Mismatched brand ambassadors return for latest Enterprise campaign
Enterprise Rent-A-Car's Anglo-American duo of salesmen is back in a TV and digital campaign.
The TV ads, called "interpreter" and "network", aired today on terrestrial and BSkyB channels in the UK and were created by Dare.
They feature Brad, an American, and Dave, an Englishman, who work at Enterprise and are always at odds with each other because of their different cultures. The characters represent Enterprise’s position as a UK car hire company with US customer service.
The spots – all of which feature Enterprise employees as extras – will be backed by TV sponsorship idents and online spots. Enterprise sponsors Sky comedy programmes including 'Moone Boy', 'Trollied' and 'Touch of Cloth'.
The work was created by Andrew Edelston and Pippa Harrigan, and directed by Seth Gordon (who also directed the film 'Horrible Bosses', starring Jennifer Anniston) through Caviar. PHD handled the media planning and buying.
Lee Broughton, the assistant vice-president of global marketing at Enterprise, said: "Humour is still at the core with Brad and Dave working together despite — or maybe strengthened by — their cultural differences. We’re keeping the fun banter and teamwork of the two characters and putting a fresh spin on it.
"In these new ads, Brad explains Enterprise service and our convenient locations using extreme American phrases, which Dave helpfully ‘translates’ for our British customers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London