Mismatched brand ambassadors return for latest Enterprise campaign
Enterprise Rent-A-Car's Anglo-American duo of salesmen is back in a TV and digital campaign.
The TV ads, called "interpreter" and "network", aired today on terrestrial and BSkyB channels in the UK and were created by Dare.
They feature Brad, an American, and Dave, an Englishman, who work at Enterprise and are always at odds with each other because of their different cultures. The characters represent Enterprise’s position as a UK car hire company with US customer service.
The spots – all of which feature Enterprise employees as extras – will be backed by TV sponsorship idents and online spots. Enterprise sponsors Sky comedy programmes including 'Moone Boy', 'Trollied' and 'Touch of Cloth'.
The work was created by Andrew Edelston and Pippa Harrigan, and directed by Seth Gordon (who also directed the film 'Horrible Bosses', starring Jennifer Anniston) through Caviar. PHD handled the media planning and buying.
Lee Broughton, the assistant vice-president of global marketing at Enterprise, said: "Humour is still at the core with Brad and Dave working together despite — or maybe strengthened by — their cultural differences. We’re keeping the fun banter and teamwork of the two characters and putting a fresh spin on it.
"In these new ads, Brad explains Enterprise service and our convenient locations using extreme American phrases, which Dave helpfully ‘translates’ for our British customers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)