M&C Saatchi captures Metal Gear Solid task
Konami, the game developer behind Metal Gear Solid, has appointed M&C Saatchi to handle the £30 million global launch of the fifth edition in the franchise.
M&C Saatchi: will handle Metal Gear Solid V
M&C Saatchi will oversee the roll-out of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, targeting hardcore gamers and loyal fans of the series. It will be responsible for the global brand strategy, web design and build, film, outdoor, print, social, experiential, PR and CRM activity.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against four other shops.
Metal Gear Solid launched on the Microsoft-backed platform MSX in 1998. It is now available on the Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft’s Xbox One.
The game was created by the producer and director Hideo Kojima.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury