M&C Saatchi captures Metal Gear Solid task
Konami, the game developer behind Metal Gear Solid, has appointed M&C Saatchi to handle the £30 million global launch of the fifth edition in the franchise.
M&C Saatchi: will handle Metal Gear Solid V
M&C Saatchi will oversee the roll-out of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, targeting hardcore gamers and loyal fans of the series. It will be responsible for the global brand strategy, web design and build, film, outdoor, print, social, experiential, PR and CRM activity.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against four other shops.
Metal Gear Solid launched on the Microsoft-backed platform MSX in 1998. It is now available on the Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft’s Xbox One.
The game was created by the producer and director Hideo Kojima.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London