M&C Saatchi captures Metal Gear Solid task
Konami, the game developer behind Metal Gear Solid, has appointed M&C Saatchi to handle the £30 million global launch of the fifth edition in the franchise.
M&C Saatchi: will handle Metal Gear Solid V
M&C Saatchi will oversee the roll-out of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, targeting hardcore gamers and loyal fans of the series. It will be responsible for the global brand strategy, web design and build, film, outdoor, print, social, experiential, PR and CRM activity.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against four other shops.
Metal Gear Solid launched on the Microsoft-backed platform MSX in 1998. It is now available on the Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft’s Xbox One.
The game was created by the producer and director Hideo Kojima.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)