M&C Saatchi captures Metal Gear Solid task
Konami, the game developer behind Metal Gear Solid, has appointed M&C Saatchi to handle the £30 million global launch of the fifth edition in the franchise.
M&C Saatchi: will handle Metal Gear Solid V
M&C Saatchi will oversee the roll-out of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, targeting hardcore gamers and loyal fans of the series. It will be responsible for the global brand strategy, web design and build, film, outdoor, print, social, experiential, PR and CRM activity.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against four other shops.
Metal Gear Solid launched on the Microsoft-backed platform MSX in 1998. It is now available on the Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft’s Xbox One.
The game was created by the producer and director Hideo Kojima.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London