Disney seeks agency for UK CRM business
Disney has kicked off a search for an agency to handle its UK CRM work.
Disney: latest review
The company, which has started approaching agencies, aims to appoint one with experience of working with family brands and data.
Disney has previously used shops such as The Communications Agency.
The review follows the appointment of OMD UK to Disney’s £21 million UK media planning and buying account. The agency won the business in April. OMD replaced the incumbent, Carat, by beating Havas Media in the final stage of the process.
The media business includes work for Disney films and Marvel releases as well as the Disney Channel.
The UK media pitch was part of a wider £120 million EMEA review that kicked off in October last year.
Disney split the bulk of the account between Omnicom Media Group and Havas Media Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)