Disney seeks agency for UK CRM business
Disney has kicked off a search for an agency to handle its UK CRM work.
Disney: latest review
The company, which has started approaching agencies, aims to appoint one with experience of working with family brands and data.
Disney has previously used shops such as The Communications Agency.
The review follows the appointment of OMD UK to Disney’s £21 million UK media planning and buying account. The agency won the business in April. OMD replaced the incumbent, Carat, by beating Havas Media in the final stage of the process.
The media business includes work for Disney films and Marvel releases as well as the Disney Channel.
The UK media pitch was part of a wider £120 million EMEA review that kicked off in October last year.
Disney split the bulk of the account between Omnicom Media Group and Havas Media Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)