Tesco Mobile launches TV campaign
Tesco Mobile is launching a brand campaign in the UK created by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam.
Using the strapline "Enough said", the campaign consists of three 30-second films, which aim to underline the simplicity of Tesco Mobile’s offer. Each film opens with a specific offer or benefit, which is outlined within the first few seconds, allowing the remaining time to be used for entertainment.
One execution features Ricardo, a tap-dancing flea, another stars a screeching heavy metal parrot and a third shows a man donning a red helmet before leaping into a giant chocolate dessert.
Targeted video-on-demand versions of the films extend the activity, as well as online versions that actively encourage the viewer to skip the ad after the offer is covered in the initial moments of the spot.
Film direction is by Ulf Johansson, art direction by Vasco Vicente and copywriting by Evgeny Primachenko.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)