Tesco Mobile launches TV campaign
Tesco Mobile is launching a brand campaign in the UK created by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam.
Using the strapline "Enough said", the campaign consists of three 30-second films, which aim to underline the simplicity of Tesco Mobile’s offer. Each film opens with a specific offer or benefit, which is outlined within the first few seconds, allowing the remaining time to be used for entertainment.
One execution features Ricardo, a tap-dancing flea, another stars a screeching heavy metal parrot and a third shows a man donning a red helmet before leaping into a giant chocolate dessert.
Targeted video-on-demand versions of the films extend the activity, as well as online versions that actively encourage the viewer to skip the ad after the offer is covered in the initial moments of the spot.
Film direction is by Ulf Johansson, art direction by Vasco Vicente and copywriting by Evgeny Primachenko.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)