IPC Media rebrands to Time Inc UK
Time Inc has rebranded IPC Media, the publisher of Marie Claire and What's on TV, to Time Inc UK.
Marie Claire: publisher IPC Media is rebranded as Time Inc UK
The move follows Time Inc spinning off as separate publishing business from Time Warner, which owns TV broadcasters such as HBO and the Warner Bros movie studio, in June.
Time Inc UK claims to reach half of all adults in the UK and 28 million users globally on digital platforms through its 60 brands, which include Wallpaper*, Country Life and NME.
Joe Ripp, the chairman and chief executive of Time Inc, said: "Our prime focus is growing our core assets in the US and UK. We already hold leadership positions in both regions and this move will help us better leverage our global portfolio with key audiences and foster greater collaboration throughout the organization.
"We have an enormous depth of expertise across Time Inc and we are committed to bringing it to bear as a unified company with a single corporate brand."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London