Unicef seeks shop for 'Children in Danger' brief
Unicef is looking for an agency to handle a UK brief that aims to drive awareness of its work, leading to increased fundraising.
Unicef: searching for agency to promote awareness of the charity's work
The children’s charity has contacted agencies directly inviting them to pitch for the account ahead of the October launch of its Children in Danger campaign, which aims to protect children from physical, emotional and sexual violence.
Agencies are being invited to put together a predominantly mobile-focused brief that outlines this problem and show the need for action through fundraising, campaigning or donating.
According to the charity the work "should be visionary, innovative and inspiring, tapping into the emotional connection to the plight of children".
The review is being led by Lizzie Cook, the campaign development manager at Unicef.
Unicef has worked with agencies including Adam & Eve/DDB and Lean Mean Fighting Machine.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London