Chris Whitson joins Team News as CSO
Chris Whitson, the former planning partner and co-founder of VCCP me, is joining WPP's Team News as its chief strategy officer.
Chris Whitson: becomes chief strategy officer for WPP's Team News
In the new role, Whitson will lead the strategic output and integration of all the agencies that make up Team News – Grey London, Ogilvy One, M/SIX, The Social Partners, The Box and Ogilvy Change – across The Times, The Sunday Times and The Sun.
Whitson said "The chance to work on these fabulous brands at a time of such enormous change for the industry was too good an opportunity to ignore.
"Also, WPP’s ‘Team’ structure is, to my mind, the purest example of integration in action and being able to work with so many great agencies is something I am really looking forward to."
Whitson, who left VCCP me in October, will be based at the News UK offices and starts later this month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London