Valentine's Day ad round up
Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose join Carphone Warehouse and Coppafeel, the breast cancer charity, with tactical ads positioned in today's newspapers.
The ad, created by CHI & Partners, instructs the readers on how to fold the paper to create the illusion of a bouquet of red roses, as modeled in the gallery by Campaign's news editor, Maisie McCabe.
Several supermarkets, including Tesco, Sainsbury's, Waitrose and Morrisons have also taken out tactical press ads to promote their stock of flowers and meal deals to last-minute romantics.
Coppafeel, the breast cancer charity, has placed an ad supported by Saatchi & Saatchi Health and the production studio TaylorJames.com.
The light-hearted ad encourages women to give themselves "some love" on Valentine's Day and promotes the charity's 'BOOBLOVE' text service, which sends reminders to anyone who opts in to check themselves for signs of breast cancer monthly.
McCann Melbourne has created a Valentine-themed follow up to its "dumb ways 2 die" spot for Metro Trains.
View the gallery above to see examples of tactical Valentine's work and send any we may have missed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london