Valentine's Day ad round up
Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose join Carphone Warehouse and Coppafeel, the breast cancer charity, with tactical ads positioned in today's newspapers.
The ad, created by CHI & Partners, instructs the readers on how to fold the paper to create the illusion of a bouquet of red roses, as modeled in the gallery by Campaign's news editor, Maisie McCabe.
Several supermarkets, including Tesco, Sainsbury's, Waitrose and Morrisons have also taken out tactical press ads to promote their stock of flowers and meal deals to last-minute romantics.
Coppafeel, the breast cancer charity, has placed an ad supported by Saatchi & Saatchi Health and the production studio TaylorJames.com.
The light-hearted ad encourages women to give themselves "some love" on Valentine's Day and promotes the charity's 'BOOBLOVE' text service, which sends reminders to anyone who opts in to check themselves for signs of breast cancer monthly.
McCann Melbourne has created a Valentine-themed follow up to its "dumb ways 2 die" spot for Metro Trains.
View the gallery above to see examples of tactical Valentine's work and send any we may have missed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)