Mail Newspapers appoints Andrea Harris to lead commercial partnerships
Mail Newspapers has appointed Andrea Harris to the new role of commercial head of partnerships, as the publisher seeks to tap into the burgeoning interest in branded content and new content solutions.
Andrea Harris: takes up the new role of commercial head of partnerships at Mail Newspapers
Harris will be tasked with ensuring advertisers are able to easily access the full range of commercial opportunities at Mail Newspapers, including promotional activity and editorial integration within the group's titles.
She brings strong commercial experience and knowledge of the DMG Media clients, having worked as head of promotions for The Mail on Sunday for the past 12 years.
Harris will sit jointly within the advertising and consumer marketing departments, and report to both Rosemary Gorman, advertising sales director and Roland Agambar, chief marketing officer of Mail Newspapers.
Gorman said: "Andrea's new role provides an important step towards ensuring that we talk to our advertisers about holistic communications solutions across the entire Mail portfolio ,and embeds advertisers at the heart of the newspapers’ consumer marketing. We look forward to welcoming Andrea to the team."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire