Mike Buckley leaves Microsoft for Telegraph Media Group
Mike Buckley, the head of agency sales at Microsoft, is joining Telegraph Media Group as its digital commercial director.
Mike Buckley: joins Telegraph Media Group
His arrival coincides with the promotion of Chris Ricketts to sales director, digital. The pair will report to Jim Freeman, group sales and trading director.
Buckley, a former head of radio at ZenithOptimedia, joined Microsoft in 2012 from i-level where he was head of trading. Ricketts has worked at TMG since 2000.
Buckley said: "After six wonderful years at Microsoft, I am looking forward to a new challenge at one of the most iconic and progressive UK news brands.
"The chance to be involved in the digital future of TMG is a great opportunity and I can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire