Mike Buckley leaves Microsoft for Telegraph Media Group
Mike Buckley, the head of agency sales at Microsoft, is joining Telegraph Media Group as its digital commercial director.
Mike Buckley: joins Telegraph Media Group
His arrival coincides with the promotion of Chris Ricketts to sales director, digital. The pair will report to Jim Freeman, group sales and trading director.
Buckley, a former head of radio at ZenithOptimedia, joined Microsoft in 2012 from i-level where he was head of trading. Ricketts has worked at TMG since 2000.
Buckley said: "After six wonderful years at Microsoft, I am looking forward to a new challenge at one of the most iconic and progressive UK news brands.
"The chance to be involved in the digital future of TMG is a great opportunity and I can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)