Mike Buckley leaves Microsoft for Telegraph Media Group
Mike Buckley, the head of agency sales at Microsoft, is joining Telegraph Media Group as its digital commercial director.
Mike Buckley: joins Telegraph Media Group
His arrival coincides with the promotion of Chris Ricketts to sales director, digital. The pair will report to Jim Freeman, group sales and trading director.
Buckley, a former head of radio at ZenithOptimedia, joined Microsoft in 2012 from i-level where he was head of trading. Ricketts has worked at TMG since 2000.
Buckley said: "After six wonderful years at Microsoft, I am looking forward to a new challenge at one of the most iconic and progressive UK news brands.
"The chance to be involved in the digital future of TMG is a great opportunity and I can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England