Heston Blumenthal and Waitrose to launch co-branded range
Waitrose is to sell 20 new food products created by brand ambassador and celebrity chef Heston Blumenthal.
Heston Blumenthal: launches Waitrose range
As part of the supermarket’s plans to encourage consumers to cook from scratch, each of the products can be purchased as part of meal preparation.
Launching in October the 'Heston from Waitrose'range includes vanilla mayonnaise, tea smoked salmon and Ponzu dressing. Waitrose also plans to roll out a further 30 products in April 2011.
The 'Heston from Waitrose' premium offering will sit alongside top tier sub-brands such as Seriously from Waitrose and Menu from Waitrose.
Blumenthal said: "It has been an exciting new opportunity working with Waitrose on this extensive range of products. We have had an enormous amount of fun developing the different products in the range, and hope that it will offer a little something for everyone to taste and enjoy."
Blumenthal first appeared in Waitrose's marketing in March, alongside Delia Smith, with a TV ad created by MCBD. The activity aims to encourage consumers to cook meals using Waitrose ingredients.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...