Metro Bank invites public to 'join the revolution'
New high street banking brand Metro Bank has launched its first advertising campaign, ahead of the opening of its first branch in a week's time (29 July).
Metro Bank: press ads promote London branch openings
Print ads, created by design agency InterArch, run on the front cover of today’s (22 July) London-region issue of Metro, as well as the London Evening Standard.
The ads, which feature the tagline ‘Join the revolution’ and the bank’s M-shaped brand mascot ‘Metro Man’, flag up the launch celebrations for its two London branches in Holborn and Earl’s Court.
They invite consumers to join Metro Bank’s "opening celebrations", with the offer of "new account gifts, food, fun and prizes".
The marketing also highlights some of the features of the brand, such as its 8am to 8pm opening hours, including Saturdays and Sundays, and the offer of providing customers with new bank cards within minutes of signing up to an account.
It adds: "Britain’s first new high street bank in over 100 years presents unparalleled levels of service and convenience."
For more on Metro Bank, read our exclusive interview with chairman Anthony Thomson.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London