Metro Bank invites public to 'join the revolution'
New high street banking brand Metro Bank has launched its first advertising campaign, ahead of the opening of its first branch in a week's time (29 July).
Metro Bank: press ads promote London branch openings
Print ads, created by design agency InterArch, run on the front cover of today’s (22 July) London-region issue of Metro, as well as the London Evening Standard.
The ads, which feature the tagline ‘Join the revolution’ and the bank’s M-shaped brand mascot ‘Metro Man’, flag up the launch celebrations for its two London branches in Holborn and Earl’s Court.
They invite consumers to join Metro Bank’s "opening celebrations", with the offer of "new account gifts, food, fun and prizes".
The marketing also highlights some of the features of the brand, such as its 8am to 8pm opening hours, including Saturdays and Sundays, and the offer of providing customers with new bank cards within minutes of signing up to an account.
It adds: "Britain’s first new high street bank in over 100 years presents unparalleled levels of service and convenience."
For more on Metro Bank, read our exclusive interview with chairman Anthony Thomson.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...