Facebook tool launched to help brand moderation
Social media management company Tempero and technology firm iPlatform have unveiled a tool that allows brands to better manage and track activity on their Facebook pages.
Conversocial: data managment tool for Facebook
The tool, called Conversocial, puts photos, videos, comments and wall posts into one queue for moderation.
It also allows filtering and alerts to flag up problem content and tracking, which claims to be ‘more in-depth’ than Facebook’s Insights tool, which offers a similar data management service.
Conversocial will be offered as part of a Facebook page-management package offered to Tempero’s existing clients.
Tempero manages social media for the BBC, British Airways, Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer and COI. IPlatform was the first official Facebook preferred developer consultant in the UK.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...