Facebook tool launched to help brand moderation
Social media management company Tempero and technology firm iPlatform have unveiled a tool that allows brands to better manage and track activity on their Facebook pages.
Conversocial: data managment tool for Facebook
The tool, called Conversocial, puts photos, videos, comments and wall posts into one queue for moderation.
It also allows filtering and alerts to flag up problem content and tracking, which claims to be ‘more in-depth’ than Facebook’s Insights tool, which offers a similar data management service.
Conversocial will be offered as part of a Facebook page-management package offered to Tempero’s existing clients.
Tempero manages social media for the BBC, British Airways, Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer and COI. IPlatform was the first official Facebook preferred developer consultant in the UK.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London