Jack Black stars as Gulliver in new Orange Gold Spot ad
Jack Black is the latest Hollywood star to appear in the long-running "don't let a mobile ruin your movie'" series of ads for Orange.
Jack Black: stars in Orange cinema ad
The latest outing is a cross-promotion for Black's forthcoming film 'Gulliver's Travels', a 20th Century Fox film.
It features the actor recreating the famous section from the book where Gulliver is captured by Lilliputians.
In the middle of acting out his big scene, Black looks over and sees that the island set features an Orange Phone Shop.
He stops acting and starts a speech about how he won't be tricked into being in an Orange phone ad, only for the Lilliputians to recapture him and make him perform silly dance moves.
The ad launches today in the Gold Spot, meaning it is the last ad shown in mainstream cinemas before any non-family film.
The ad was made by Fallon and creatives Sam Hibbard, Graham Storey and Phil Cockrel. It was produced by Partizan and directed by Jeremy Konner.
It is the second ad since Orange reworked the series. The first used actors from 'The A-Team', also a 20th Century Fox film.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...