Tetley Tea Folk emerge from 10-year sleep
The long-awaited relaunch of the Tetley Tea Folk began this week during Monday evening's edition of 'Coronation Street'.
The TV ad sees the re-emergence of the animated characters after a 10-year hiatus, and will be followed by a second ad in the near future.
Tetley will be hoping that the £9m campaign, created by MCBD, will attract younger tea drinkers and cement its overall lead in the market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Consumer Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + OUTSTANDING commission, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £32000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits & commission, London
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum + plus excellent benefits, Sleaford
- Project Manager - CRM Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, International/Europe
- Loyalty Rewards Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + bens, International/Europe