Take That knocks Facebook off app chart summit
Facebook has dropped three places in this week's BR app chart, displaced by the popularity of Take That, Coca-Cola and The Economist.
Take That: app takes top spot in BR chart
The release of Take That's app coincides with the launch of the band's album 'Progress' and allows fans to stay up to date with the group's latest news, photos and videos.
The Coca-Cola app lets users put pictures of themselves and their friends into a snow globe scene and share their creation with Facebook friends, or display it on the Coca-Cola website.
The Economist makes a new entry in the chart at number three after achieving instant popularity with a free app that provides a limited selection of the magazine's content and offers the full digital copy of the weekly for £3.49.
Carlsberg is another new entry at number 15 with Can Catch, a free augmented reality game promoting a partnership with Sky 3D.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...