Economist app advances in BR chart
The Economist has risen to second place in this week's BR app chart, while Facebook has reclaimed the top spot after being pushed off by Take That last week.
The Economist: app retakes the top position
The Economist app first appeared in the chart last week and judging by this week's performance is continuing to enjoy take-up for its limited free content offering. The app allows users to buy a digital copy of the weekly magazine for £3.49.
Amazon Mobile has shot up eight places to number three, possibly due to people focussing on their Christmas shopping.
The recent cold conditions have propelled the free Met Office Weather tool back into the chart at number four.
The Ashes, being played out the other side of the world, have helped Sky to lodge another app in the top 15 in the form of Sky Sports Live Cricket.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...