Panasonic launches YouTube campaign for TA-1 device
Brave has created a YouTube campaign for the launch of Panasonic's new mini camcorder.
Dynamo: fronts campaign for Panasonic TA-1 Full HD mobile camera
The campaign for the Panasonic TA-1 Full HD mini camcorder features episodes of the magician Dynamo, backstage with various celebrities, including comedian Rufus Hound and musician Sean Paul.
The series, which runs for two months on dynamotv.co.uk, will be filmed using the Panasonic TA-1. The device will also be used by Dynamo in each episode as part of his illusions.
The YouTube videos will be seeded across a number of viral video channels and will be promoted on Twitter. The campaign will also be supported with a large- format point of sale in Panasonic stores.
Panasonic, which has brands including digital camera Lumix and the Viera flatscreen TV, is currently reviewing its £60m pan-European advertising account for its consumer electronics products.
The incumbent on the pan-European account is Spanish agency Atletico, while the UK account is held by Brave. AKQA was appointed to its UK digital account last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London