Panasonic launches YouTube campaign for TA-1 device
Brave has created a YouTube campaign for the launch of Panasonic's new mini camcorder.
Dynamo: fronts campaign for Panasonic TA-1 Full HD mobile camera
The campaign for the Panasonic TA-1 Full HD mini camcorder features episodes of the magician Dynamo, backstage with various celebrities, including comedian Rufus Hound and musician Sean Paul.
The series, which runs for two months on dynamotv.co.uk, will be filmed using the Panasonic TA-1. The device will also be used by Dynamo in each episode as part of his illusions.
The YouTube videos will be seeded across a number of viral video channels and will be promoted on Twitter. The campaign will also be supported with a large- format point of sale in Panasonic stores.
Panasonic, which has brands including digital camera Lumix and the Viera flatscreen TV, is currently reviewing its £60m pan-European advertising account for its consumer electronics products.
The incumbent on the pan-European account is Spanish agency Atletico, while the UK account is held by Brave. AKQA was appointed to its UK digital account last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...