AA honours Eyre with Mackintosh Medal
The Advertising Association has named Richard Eyre, the chairman of the Internet Advertising Bureau, as the latest recipient of the rarely awarded Mackintosh Medal.
Eyre: awarded Mackintosh Medal
Eyre, a former chief executive of the ITV Network Centre, becomes only the fourth person to win the medal this century.
The medal recognises outstanding personal and public service to advertising and will be presented at the AA’s President’s Dinner on 26 June.
Eyre’s career includes time spent as the first media director of Bartle Bogle Hegarty. He then took on chief executive roles at Capital Radio, Pearson Television and ITV, where he stabilised the broadcaster’s audience share and launched ITV2.
Eyre follows recipients including Jeremy Bullmore, who was honoured in 2011, and the late professor Harry Henry, who spent 40 years as the chairman of the AA’s advertising statistics committee.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)