MasterCard promotes Beyoncé VIP tour experience
MasterCard has launched a digital marketing campaign offering cardholders the chance to watch music star Beyoncé from an up-close VIP area on her UK tour.
The payments brand will allow consumers to buy tickets to an exclusive ‘BeyStage’ area, enclosed within the wider stage set-up, at the Mrs Carter Show World Tour dates at Birmingham, Manchester and London.
The tickets are either available to buy as part of a special package at MasterCard’s 'Priceless' campaign website, www.pricelesslondon.co.uk, or to win through the brand’s Facebook page.
Ads will appear in print, digital and social channels, while MasterCard has also produced a 30-second video to promote the offer.
Shaun Springer, head of brand and sponsorship at MasterCard UK and Ireland, said: "To be so close to this performance, and practically be a part of the set, is taking the MasterCard Priceless theme to a new level, and shows our commitment to giving even more back to music fans."
Beyoncé is proving an increasingly popular ambassador with brands – over the past few months, the singer has appeared in ads for O2, Pepsi and H&M.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London