Comparethemarket.com unveils latest TV spot
Comparethemarket.com has today launched a 30-second TV spot that brings together characters from Comparethemarket.com and Comparethemeerket.com.
The ad was created by VCCP and shows Spencer from Comparethemarket.com parachuting into the grounds of the meerkat mansion. Spencer then throws a rock through the window of the mansion, which interrupts meerkats Aleksandr and Sergei’s game of Twister.
Tied to the rock is a note demanding that comparethemeerkat.com close down, but Alaksandr is undeterred and vows to carry on.
Javier Romartinez wrote the ad and Stephen Misir art directed it. Darren Walsh and Dave Scanlon directed the ad through Passion Pictures.
VCCP has worked with Comparethemarket since 2008. Earlier this month, Comparethemarket tasked Albion with developing a customer experience to "make the brand’s service as unique as its advertising", after a contested pitch handled by AAR. VCCP’s role as ad agency was unaffected by the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East