Comparethemarket.com unveils latest TV spot
Comparethemarket.com has today launched a 30-second TV spot that brings together characters from Comparethemarket.com and Comparethemeerket.com.
The ad was created by VCCP and shows Spencer from Comparethemarket.com parachuting into the grounds of the meerkat mansion. Spencer then throws a rock through the window of the mansion, which interrupts meerkats Aleksandr and Sergei’s game of Twister.
Tied to the rock is a note demanding that comparethemeerkat.com close down, but Alaksandr is undeterred and vows to carry on.
Javier Romartinez wrote the ad and Stephen Misir art directed it. Darren Walsh and Dave Scanlon directed the ad through Passion Pictures.
VCCP has worked with Comparethemarket since 2008. Earlier this month, Comparethemarket tasked Albion with developing a customer experience to "make the brand’s service as unique as its advertising", after a contested pitch handled by AAR. VCCP’s role as ad agency was unaffected by the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford