Ones to watch: the latest viral videos from Carphone Warehouse, Peta and Acer
The latest viral video hits from Carphone Warehouse, Peta and Acer.
Carphone Warehouse - Fonejacker prank quiz
Carphone Warehouse lets prankster Fonejacker loose on its shopfloor to see how far customers would go to get the new Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone.
Peta - Do It Like They Do
Animal rights charity Peta has released another risqué online film in praise of veganism. The ad, created by Fallon, shows animals with vegan diets such as rhinos and stags, mating. It ends with the line: "Vegans have a bigger sexual appetite. Do it like they do."
Acer - The convertible Acer Aspire P3 Ultrabook With Tiësto
Acer has enlisted Tiësto, the Dutch DJ, to star in a new online film encouraging people to explore beyond their limits. The ad, created by Mother, shows Tiësto’s assistant Vernon, who is also a wannabe DJ, using the Ultrabook for work and play.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £26,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)