Ones to watch: the latest viral videos from Carphone Warehouse, Peta and Acer
The latest viral video hits from Carphone Warehouse, Peta and Acer.
Carphone Warehouse - Fonejacker prank quiz
Carphone Warehouse lets prankster Fonejacker loose on its shopfloor to see how far customers would go to get the new Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone.
Peta - Do It Like They Do
Animal rights charity Peta has released another risqué online film in praise of veganism. The ad, created by Fallon, shows animals with vegan diets such as rhinos and stags, mating. It ends with the line: "Vegans have a bigger sexual appetite. Do it like they do."
Acer - The convertible Acer Aspire P3 Ultrabook With Tiësto
Acer has enlisted Tiësto, the Dutch DJ, to star in a new online film encouraging people to explore beyond their limits. The ad, created by Mother, shows Tiësto’s assistant Vernon, who is also a wannabe DJ, using the Ultrabook for work and play.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London