Ones to watch: the latest viral videos from Carphone Warehouse, Peta and Acer
The latest viral video hits from Carphone Warehouse, Peta and Acer.
Carphone Warehouse - Fonejacker prank quiz
Carphone Warehouse lets prankster Fonejacker loose on its shopfloor to see how far customers would go to get the new Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone.
Peta - Do It Like They Do
Animal rights charity Peta has released another risqué online film in praise of veganism. The ad, created by Fallon, shows animals with vegan diets such as rhinos and stags, mating. It ends with the line: "Vegans have a bigger sexual appetite. Do it like they do."
Acer - The convertible Acer Aspire P3 Ultrabook With Tiësto
Acer has enlisted Tiësto, the Dutch DJ, to star in a new online film encouraging people to explore beyond their limits. The ad, created by Mother, shows Tiësto’s assistant Vernon, who is also a wannabe DJ, using the Ultrabook for work and play.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)