British & Irish Lions legends feature in HSBC ad
JWT London is launching a campaign to support HSBC's sponsorship of the British & Irish Lions, featuring Lions Legends embarking on an epic voyage to Australia.
This year marks the 125th anniversary since the Lions first toured Australia. The 'Legendary Journey' campaign features Brian O’Driscoll, Jason Robinson, Willie John McBride and JPR Williams in naval costumes recreating that first journey.
The 60-second TV film, which breaks on 18 May, is supported by an interactive online film and will run in the UK, Hong Kong and Australia. The JWT global creative director Axel Chaldecott created the campaign.
He said: "In this campaign we have married the legends and the rich heritage that makes the Lions so special with a nod towards the future talent of the game with our young cabin boy – in a sense balancing the future focus of the bank with the strong Lions culture."
Andrea Newman, the global head of advertising and marketing communications said: "Legendary Journeys as an idea encapsulates our role as Principal Partner of the British and Irish Lions in their anniversary year.
"The campaign that JWT have created brings to life the heritage and pride of the Lions Tour whilst celebrating the legendary journey that players, fans and anyone following the Tour will be immersed into."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- EMEA Mobile Agency Manager (Mobile Ad Technology) Digital Gurus £45000 per annum + 90,000 OTE, London
- Sales & Account Exec - #Mobile #Advertising #London Digital Gurus £18000 - £22000 per annum + OTE upto £26,000 (Package), London
- VP Business Development - Mobile Innovation / Products Digital Gurus £85000 - £125000 per annum + benefits, London
- Technical Sales Manager #RTB #Mobile #London Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 per annum + + OTE 50%, City of London
- Digital Designer - London - £25,000 - £30,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London