Holland & Barrett marketer Phil Geary heads for Bounty
Phil Geary, group marketing director at NBTY Europe, has left the Holland & Barrett operator to join Mumsnet rival Bounty.
Geary, who joined Holland & Barrett as marketing director in 2000 and was appointed NBTY Europe's group marketing director in March 2010, took up the role of marketing director at Bounty this month.
His departure follows the appointment of NBTY Europe chief marketing officer Lysa Hardy, who took up the newly-created role in September 2012 after leaving the RAC, where she was interim sales and marketing director.
NBTY Europe has announced the appointment of former Shop Direct e-commerce boss Neal Preece to the new role of e-commerce director at Holland & Barrett. However, it is not known whether NBTY will seek a replacement for Geary.
The group, which also operates GNC and Nature's Way, has a network of 800-plus
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London