Holland & Barrett marketer Phil Geary heads for Bounty
Phil Geary, group marketing director at NBTY Europe, has left the Holland & Barrett operator to join Mumsnet rival Bounty.
Geary, who joined Holland & Barrett as marketing director in 2000 and was appointed NBTY Europe's group marketing director in March 2010, took up the role of marketing director at Bounty this month.
His departure follows the appointment of NBTY Europe chief marketing officer Lysa Hardy, who took up the newly-created role in September 2012 after leaving the RAC, where she was interim sales and marketing director.
NBTY Europe has announced the appointment of former Shop Direct e-commerce boss Neal Preece to the new role of e-commerce director at Holland & Barrett. However, it is not known whether NBTY will seek a replacement for Geary.
The group, which also operates GNC and Nature's Way, has a network of 800-plus
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)